This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect on the Site, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to safeguard the information and tell you how to contact us about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We may obtain certain personal information when you choose to provide them through our Site. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- contact information: name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- date of birth;
- username and password.
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may collect certain information by automated means. The information we collect in this manner includes IP address, browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information on actions taken on our site, and dates and times of website visits.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognize your computer when you visit the Site;
- to improve the Site's usability;
- to analyze use of the Site;
- to manage the Site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain through the Site to:
- create and manage your account;
- provide services and information to you, including newsletters;
- respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- process claims we receive in connection with our services;
- provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We may retain third party service providers to manage our customer databases or distribute e-mail offerings.
Please be aware that some or all of the information you provide (including personal information) in connection with these activities may be made publicly available.
We also may disclose information about you:
- if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena),
- in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities,
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us. Linked websites may have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Updates To Our Online Privacy Notice
Changes to this Online Privacy Notice will become effective when those changes are posted to the Site. Your continued use of the Site subsequent to any change to this Online Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of the change. Please review this statement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes or updates to this Online Privacy Notice. We indicate the effective date of this Online Privacy Notice (and any updates) at the top of the Notice.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you, please contact us by:
E-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org